Friday, April 15, 2022

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Today is Maundy Thursday.

Last night I took my Advil at 9 and went to bed at 9:30pm; I just couldn’t stay awake any longer. I got up several times during the night, including once to switch the sweaty sheet and again to take it off completely and I slept under the blanket for the remainder of the night, finally getting up at 7am.

We’re having a problem with the English muffins. Obviously we’re not storing them right as they are hard as a rock.

Teresa is going to make me breakfast then she’s going shopping for some breakfast items and have breakfast with her niece later.

I took a Didi car to the mall. I recycled a plastic bottle then entered Decathalon with my pants. I couldn’t find an L on the rack, just the same M-L and L-XL. The next rack had pants that were the same price and looked about the same. There I found a pair of 34W 34L and I noticed there was also a 36W. I usually wear 34W jeans so I exchanged for those. The cashier didn’t say anything about the size tag not being attached.

Downstairs in Todo Fresa I was ready for a cold drink so I ordered a strawberry juice with milk but it was more room temperature than cold.

In Exito I bought a 6-pack of Coke and returned to the apt by taxi.

The new pants are tight, but I think they will serve me for a while until I can get back to wearing pants or jeans with a belt.

Teresa left at 4pm with my gym bag full of food and cooking utensils so I guess she’s making supper for them.

I watched more episodes of The Sopranos.

Teresa returned at 9pm. She said she went to mass and took communion.

Cabana update: It isn’t available because they rented it out to a very poor person.

Today was a good day for me, only slight discomfort in my right leg.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment