Sunday, April 17, 2022

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Last night I skipped taking an Advil and went to bed at 10pm. I got up a couple times during the night but the slight discomfort in my right hip didn’t prevent me from falling asleep. At 6am I heard the hooting of an owl or other bird which didn’t help my falling back asleep. I finally got up at 7:30.

We had a short shower at 9:15 but The Weather Channel predicts scattered thunderstorms for the entire afternoon.

I measured my existing convertible pants, without stretching the elastic, it was exactly 36” so I hope the 36W pair will be perfect.

I watched a lot more The Sopranos.

We never did get more rain in the afternoon.

Teresa invited me to play parcheesi. As I sat down, she said she wanted to play for money, and she pointed to our piggy bank with 500 and 1,000-peso coins. I told her 3 games, 50,000 pesos each game. She accepted and I won all three. 😊 That will teach her to gamble with me.

From Michael:



Another good night with just slight soreness in my right hip.


Funny pix of the day




No comments:

Post a Comment