Friday, April 1, 2022

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10:15, got up at 1:15, returning to bed with a sore right hip. Couldn’t fall back asleep, got up two hours later, took an Advil and returned to bed. I also kicked off a blanket as I felt too warm. It took 30-60 minutes for the ibuprofen to kick in so I could finally fall asleep. My alarm woke me at 7:30.

Teresa left at 9am for the gym. She may contact me later as I may be eating out.

I left at 9:30 and took a Didi to the mall. With cash I brought with me I made the rental payment for the apt. At the ATM I managed to withdraw 2 million pesos to replenish our safe. After a 5-minute wait outside Bancolombia I used one of their consignacion machines to pay for my health insurance and Teresa’s gym membership. In Santa Leña I had a café con leche while studying chess tactics for an hour.

In Exito I bought 3 bags of milk before returning to the apt by taxi. A few raindrops as I left the mall turned into a light drizzle as I exited the taxi.

At 1:30 I ordered a Didi  but it cancelled my first ride and after another 8 minutes of searching I switched to InDriver and offered 12mil for a ride to Parque Poblado. At Philly Steaks I had their signature sandwich and a Coke. It didn’t seem as good as before – I think they changed the bread. I used another InDriver to return to the apt for 12mil.

Google Assistant will sometimes surprisingly offer me an answer to a question I never asked. Obviously, it’s always listening so I turned it off.

Teresa has a 5pm doctor’s appointment in the eps by the stadium. I recommended she start requesting a Didi early just in case she had to switch to InDriver. She left at 4:30 in a Didi car.

At 7pm I started feeling my hip soreness again.

Internet wasn’t working for most of the night.

It was about 7:30 when I heard her phone ring. It stopped before I could locate it so I called her number and found it recharging in the kitchen. So, she forgot her phone.

At 7:45 I took my last Advil.

She finally returned at 8:30 with a slice of pizza for me. She said the doctor called her while she was on her way there in heavy traffic. By the time shea arrived he had already given her appt. away and finally took her at 7pm.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 29,253 ð 27,621 ð 27,846 new cases and 716 ð 701 ð 697 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 301 ð 311 ð 323 newly reported cases with 10 ð 12 ð 14 newly reported deaths.

 

Reimagined icons for companies that have left Russia



No comments:

Post a Comment