Monday, April 18, 2022

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter everyone!

Last night I skipped taking an Advil and went to bed at 10pm. I woke up at 2am and made a trip to the bathroom. I had a little soreness in my thigh/hip area and should have taken an Advil. It took a while to fall back asleep finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

My thigh/hip area was aching to I took half an Excedrin Migraine and it was soon feeling better.

We took a Didi to restaurant SerĂ© in Poblado. Teresa had her usual fruit cup and eggs with avocado. (She later complained they brought all her food at once. I told her that was her fault, she should have just ordered the fruit cup first.) I had the granola with fruit and Greek yogurt. Glenn had French toast but it was served with honey not maple syrup. I told him next time we come here I’ll bring my bottle of Canadian maple syrup. We discussed Christian vs Orthodox Easter and why the dates are different; when Passover is, and a few other religious issues. Bianca had a number of tests for her diarrhea and Glenn is waiting on the results.

We returned to the apt via Didi.

Teresa went to an 11am gym class featuring Rumba.

About 2pm the downpour started. Teresa was going to visit MT but she put that plan on hold. Thirty minutes later it was accompanied by lightning and I soon had to disconnect the TV. It was all over by 3pm although we had a short shower later. Teresa never got out.

I watched more episodes of The Sopranos.

My chess rating is now 1575.

Tonight I have some discomfort in my hip not on the side like before, now more towards the front. I took an Advil before going to bed.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment