Sunday, April 10, 2022

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Last night I took an Advil Max at 9:30 and went to bed at 10pm. I quickly fell asleep but woke up at 11:30 and flipped the sweaty sheet & blanket from head to toe. I quickly fell back asleep and didn’t wake up until 6am. Now that was a good night’s sleep. After a trip to the bathroom, I returned to bed but I guess I’d had enough sleep and finally gave up and got up at 7:30.

Ah, the old Chess.com interface is back. Thanks! Oops, spoke too soon. It quickly switched back to the new interface.

So far I have some slight soreness in my hip and knee.

I left the apt at 9:30 and walked to Envios Market where I paid 60,800 ($16.20) pesos for my package. I had ordered 4 bottles of Calendula flower and they shipped the same day – March 2nd - so it took 5 weeks and 2 days to arrive and the total cost was $39.53+$16.20 = $55.73.

At Pasteur I bought some calcium pills for Teresa and walked to the other side of the block to Parva. I ordered a café con leche and a glass of cold water. When I took a sip of the water there was an awful aftertaste. I waited a couple minutes and then sniffed it and it smelled like dirty dish water. Ewww.

I left an hour later and returning to the apt I saw men carrying out the guts of the 3rd and latest yogurt place, DeliQuen. (Wordplay on Dairy Queen?)

I watched more episodes of The Sopranos.

I had lentil soup for lunch and a rib with the remainder of the fries for supper.

Soreness in my hip this evening but not really at the point of pain. Do I dare try going to sleep without taking an Advil?

Tomorrow we’re meeting Glenn at Botanika for breakfast at 8:30. It’s near Parque Lleras across from the Charlee hotel; we’ve been there before but he doesn’t remember.

I did a TENS session with the electrodes set in the old position I just put the higher one up a little higher. A little soreness in the hip but not really painful.

 

Funny pix of the day



 

No comments:

Post a Comment