Saturday, April 23, 2022

Friday, April 22, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 11:20pm. Probably because of my lack of my pre bedtime ritual it took a while to fall asleep.  I got up twice during the night, each time quickly falling back asleep after returning to bed, finally waking/getting up at 8pm.

I was surprised to find that my convertible pants are dry. Well, the material is thin. Another reason I love them.

Teresa had eggs and coffee delivered.

I left the apt at 2:45 and had a café con leche in Parva. I left at 5:30 in order to be back at the apt before dark. On my way back I saw that Tienda de Mascotas isn’t closed its just being remodeled. In the porteria they now have a defibrillator device hanging from the wall. I saw a stack Gente newspapers so I took one. There was an article announcing the 2022 Burger Master competition from Monday, April 25th to Sunday, May 1st. I understand hamburgers are only 14,000 pesos ($3.75) and I recognize the following from the list of participants: Juicy Lucy (although I thought their Mercado de Rio location closed), Black Pepper, Medellin Burger Company, Barbacoa, and Classic Diner.

From Michael:



A few minutes later I noticed a few raindrops but they never amounted to anything.

Tonight I had my first bout of constipation since I started drinking Te Badia. I guess I need to drink it more often.

My right side, knee, thigh, and hip, all feel back to normal tonight. 😊

 

Funny pix of the day



1 comment:

  1. Terry, I think today's picture's comment regarding the street value must reference the street value of the cocaine, not the gasoline. 12,000,000 divided by (56x55 gallons per barrel) = 3,896 Euros per gallon. I know gasoline is expensive in Europe but not that costly!!! Can you imagine the cost of an Uber ride if it were?? So, the picture is funny in two ways.
    Jack Williams

    ReplyDelete