Friday, April 29, 2022

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

The NFL draft is finally here (all times CDST):

·     1st round tonight starting at 7pm.

·     2nd – 3rd rounds tomorrow starting at 6pm.

·     4th-7th rounds Saturday starting at 11am.

The dollar made a big leap against the peso so today is probably a good time for me to cash in:



Teresa left at 8:45 for Smartfit in the mall and I took a Didi there at 9:15. I brought a recyclable bag and bought some groceries in Exito,  withdrew a significant number of pesos from an ATM then had coffee in Todo Fresa. Teresa joined me with Patricia a little over an hour later.

They had a snack then went upstairs to check out a store while I paid the bill.

We left together in a taxi and they got out at Calle La Buena Mesa and I continued on to the apt. Teresa will call me later regarding lunch.

Teresa returned at 12:30 with a new pair of jeans. She’s lost weight but she could barely get one leg into what she said were size 8 jeans.

We both had an hour nap after lunch.

We had a little rain in the evening.

Teresa informed me the mask mandate will be ending here on May 15th.

I watched (most of) the NFL draft on NFL Game Pass.

Wow, the Detroit Lions moved up from number 32 to number 12 to select Alabama WR Jameson Williams.

The Pittsburgh Steelers with the 20th pick in the draft selected QB Kenny Pickett, giving Mitch Trubisky a little competition this year.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment