Saturday, May 21, 2022

Friday, May 20, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, had no problem falling back asleep and woke/got up at 7am.

My plan for this morning was to go to Viva Envigado but Teresa is talking about Santafe mall so we’ll see.

We both had a little nap after breakfast.

We left the apt just after noon and took a Didi to Santafe mall for just under 6,000 pesos. While Teresa did some shopping I went upstairs to check out Cine Colombia. The movie “Dog” had 3 showtimes but they were all in Spanish. I noticed a line on my way downstairs and I noticed a man with an American passport. I asked him what’s going on and he said he is waiting for a vaccination. I asked if they are giving the 2nd booster and he said, “yes”.

Teresa and I had lunch in Crepes & Waffles. I had a chicken Cesar salad and a strawberry juice with milk which is kind of like a strawberry milkshake. Teresa had some type of salad and the total bill came to 44mil ($11).

She did some more shopping and finally made a pants exchange in Pull & Bear.

When we left about 4pm I was surprised to see it was sunny out, not the usual overcast or rain. The taxi ride back was just under 10mil.

We both took a short nap.

Dr. CastaƱo’s office called and he changed my June 7th appointment to June 24th at 10:40am.

I finished watching the limited series The Lincoln Lawyer (7.7) on Netflix.

 

Putin Joke

 

Vladimir Putin is in the line for customs when he arrives at Poland for a summit.
Customs Officer: "Name?"
Putin: "Vladimir Putin."
Customs Officer: "Nationality?"
Putin: "Russian."
Customs Officer: "Occupation?"
Putin: "No, just visiting."

No comments:

Post a Comment