Friday, May 20, 2022

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, had trouble falling asleep again and woke/got up at 7am.

Teresa hurried out of the apt. She said her niece fell in the bathroom and she’s in the hospital. From the porteria she called me because she couldn’t get a taxi so she asked me to order a Didi to Hospital de Envigado. Only one hospital came up - Manuel Uribe Angel so I hope that’s the correct one.

I had coffee with Marcos in Maca from 10am to 10:30. I took him up on his offer to buy me a MagicJack Home at Best Buy when he’s visiting AZ again in July. It should only be about $50 and I told him I would pay him 200,000 pesos.

I bought a few things in Mercado Madrid before returning to the apt.

Teresa called me at 11:30 to tell me she was still at the hospital waiting for test results.

I used Talk360 to call Metlife and change the direct deposit on my 3rd pension. It turns out it wasn’t necessary because both my 2nd and 3rd pensions are now paid by Metlife so my request was already processed.

Teresa called me at 12:45 and asked me to meet her at Asados Rogelio for lunch. She told me that Catalina slipped in the bathroom and did a face plant. The test results were negative so no broken bones. While there I read an online article that said people with tinnitus, like me, often have sleep problems. Lunch today was 24mil each, the last I remember it was 19mil each. I wasn’t that hungry and I only finished about half of my food.

I was so tired as soon as I returned to the apt I went to bed for a nap. It took a while to fall asleep but even 30 minutes was worth it.

The only new movie in English is Dog (6.5) but Teresa wasn’t even interested in seeing the trailer.

Glenn saw Dr. CastaƱo this afternoon and got his catheter taken out.

At 5:30 Teresa asked to see the trailer for Dog. Now she wants to see it but it starts at 9:35 and is an hour and 40 minutes long so we wouldn’t get out until 11:30.

I noticed the street was a little damp and soon we had a downpour. Teresa showed me something high in the sky outside the kitchen window. I told her it’s a box kite but she things it’s some type of animal. Strange that it doesn’t move and that someone would fly it in the rain.

 

Putin Joke


Biden said, "Mr. Putin, the reason that I love my country is that a man can walk right into The White House and say, 'I don't like the way that Joe Biden is running The United States of America.'"


Putin responded, "That's true in Russia, too. Anyone can walk into the Kremlin and say, 'I don't like the way that Joe Biden is running the United States of America.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment