Thursday, May 26, 2022

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up twice during the night, and woke/got up at 7am.

I forgot to pick up milk yesterday, so Teresa ordered 2 bags delivered along with a package of crackers and a papaya.

One thing I just realized is the tightness in my abdomen that I’ve had since my surgery has lessened considerably. It still feels like someone is poking me sometimes though.

I had a nap after breakfast.

We left the apt at 11:30 and took a Didi to El Tesoro mall for 10mil. Teresa did some shopping and bought a skirt in Zara. We had lunch in a new place (for us) in the 1st basement, called Merka Organica. I had lasagna (room temperature) which came with a salad (no dressing) and a roll. Teresa had some kind of seasonal vegetable dish and we shared a bottle of pineapple drink for 57,200 ($15).



Between 2 and 4pm we had our teeth cleaning with Dr. Rendon for 190mil each.

We had yogurt ice cream with fixings (blueberries and peanuts for me) at Percimon for 26mil.

She did some more shopping and bought some face cream in Medipiel.

We had a short wait for a taxi back to Envigado for 15mil.

I showed Teresa the trailer for Top Gun: Maverick (8.7) again and she decided to join me tomorrow for the 6:30 showtime after all. This is one movie I want to see in their iMax theater.

Teresa has a 6am appointment for a blood test in nueve eps in Envigado tomorrow. I understand she’s going to have her vitamin B checked.

 

 

Putin Joke

 

A Russian truckdriver stops at the back of a long queue on the motorway. He sees a policeman walking down the line of stopped cars to briefly talk to the drivers. As the policeman approaches the truck, the truckdriver rolls down his window and asks:

Driver: What's going on?

Policeman: A terrorist is holding Putin hostage in a car. He's demanding 10 million rubles, or he'll douse Putin in petrol and set him on fire. So, we're asking drivers for donations.

Driver: Oh, ok. How much do people donate on average.

Policeman: About a gallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment