Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, woke up at 7 and got up at 7:15. Teresa returned as I was exiting the bathroom.

Teresa forgot to buy milk so she had a muchacho deliver a couple bags for 8,500 pesos. Besides the delivery charge I tipped him another 1,500 pesos.

Marcos texted me he’s sick again so we’ll have to meet another time. I texted Charles Turner, last minute I know, to see if he might be available this morning for coffee. I never heard back from him, but I don’t think he uses Whatsapp that much.

Teresa left at 8:45 for El Tesoro. She’s going to the gym there then her mother will meet her and they will do some shopping.

I left the apt at 10am and took a bus to Parque Envigado. As soon as I entered the copy center the owner saw me and handed me my USB drive. I returned to La Buena Mesa by bus and had a café con leche in Parva.

At 12:30 I returned to the apt, dropped off a few things, and got a 50mil bill because I didn’t want to use all my smaller bills. I walked to Clap Burger where I had a cheeseburger, fries and Coke for 25,900. Interestingly, the macro menu is in English with the details in Spanish and the order and pickup windows are in English.




I’m getting near the end of the last year of the series The Sopranos.

I exchanged numerous text messages with Laura. They are going to Cancun at the end of May and she invited us to join them. In the end we decided that would be their honeymoon and the 3 of us will go to Punta Cana in October.

A beautiful sunny day, I think we hit a high of 86-88 degrees today. Again, Teresa repeated her belief that the rainy season is over.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment