Friday, May 6, 2022

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, woke up at 6:15 and got up at 6:30. I take it as a good sign that I’m only getting up once during the night. I think it shows that my bladder is healing and allowing me to go longer without having to urinate.

Teresa is going to Mayorca with her gf Patricia and we’ll meet up there later.

I left the apt at 8:45 and took a Didi to the mall. I texted Daniel and made an appointment for an 11am haircut; in the meantime I had coffee in Todo Fresa. I made a large ATM withdrawal taking advantage of the current 4000 pesos/USD currency exchange rate.



I had the typical haircut for 70mil. As I left the shop Teresa called and asked me to meet her for lunch in Santafe mall. I stopped in Cine Colombia real quick but it hadn’t opened yet.  I took a taxi to Santafe for 10mil ($2.50) and arrived by 12:30.

Looks like they have something set up for the kiddies in the atrium:



We had a nice lunch in J&C Delicias.

We went up to Cine Colombia but it hadn’t opened yet but there wasn’t anything on the marque worth seeing anyway.

Teresa did a little shopping and found, what I can best describe as a pair of denim bib overalls, for 249mil ($62) in Pull & Bear. Fashion!

We returned to the apt by taxi for 10mil.

We had an hour nap after lunch.

It was 3pm and I was planning on going to Parva for coffee when we heard a loud peal of thunder. Teresa recommended I wait a bit and The Weather Channel said there was a chance of thunderstorms. We had a short shower but nothing serious developed.

I’m rewatching, and enjoying, season 3 of Ozark so I know what’s going on when I start watching season 4.

I never did get to Parva – tomorrow.

Michael posted this article on Facebook:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4798376626941089&id=100003063960999

It was raining when I went to bed at 10pm.

 

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment