Sunday, May 15, 2022

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, and woke/got up at 7:15. This time Teresa started snoring at 1am so I just took my blanket and pillow into the guest bedroom and slept there.

I tried taking a nap after breakfast but couldn’t fall asleep.

I left the apt at 12:15 and took a Didi to the mall. At the Baloto stand I paid the internet and utility bills but the Direct TV’s system was down.

Upstairs I had chicken teriyaki with a glass of water in Sarku’s.

In Cine Colombia I bought a combo that included a small popcorn, a medium soda, and a small chocolate bar. I saved the bar for later but consumed the rest while checking out my cellphone.

I bought 2 bags of milk and a bottle of decaffeinated coffee in Exito.

Outside there was a line for taxis but it moved pretty quick and I was back at the apt by 3pm.

I’m searching for a new series to watch but soon gave up after watching a couple episodes of Inventing Anna and season 5 of Outlander.

Teresa returned by 9:15 from El Tesoro. She said the mall was mobbed. Another reason not to go, especially on the weekend.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment