Saturday, January 14, 2023

Friday, January 13, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 2:45, finally waking/getting up at 6:40.

I see A Man Called Otto AKA A Grumpy Neighbor (7.4) is playing in Viva Envigado today at 2:40.

I left the apt at 9:30 and walked to the mall running into Chris Cajoleas on his way to the gym. I asked him why he was, at one time, cheering for the Dutch team during the World Cup. He explained he likes how they play and they have a couple players from his favorite team, Liverpool.

I made an ATM withdrawal, didn’t see any Gente newspapers, paid the utility bill and my cellphone bill, had a latte in Urbania and returned to the apt by taxi.

Teresa had a 2pm massage appointment but she told me it’s been changed to 3:30.

I left the apt at 1:45 and walked to the mall. Still no Gente newspapers. I put 50mil on my Cine Colombia card and bought 1 seat for 17,500 pesos ($3.50). I made a last trip to the restroom then bought their Cine Combito (smallest popcorn, small soda and a chocolate bar for 14,900 pesos ($3)). I gave the movie 7 stars out of 10, it was okay but not great.

Teresa texted me asking me to pick up apples. I stopped in Exito and bought half a dozen gala apples, 2 bags of milk and a can of Hunts pasta sauce returning to the apt by taxi.

I watched another episode of Shooter. Getting near the end of the series.

Today I got in 6,492 steps.

 

Fun pix




No comments:

Post a Comment