Sunday, January 8, 2023

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10, got up once during the night, finally waking at 5 and getting up at 5:30. After working on the computer for an hour I returned to bed until 8am.

Teresa has to go to Parque Envigado to pick up some more medicine. I’m going back to Cine Colombia to see if they found my card.

I left my apt about 9:45 and walked to the mall. Still leaking. (I do my Kegel exercises every morning and every night and sometimes around lunchtime. I use the TENS 3000 device for 30 minutes every night and still I’m leaking.)

I went straight to Cine Colombia and found a couple of masked chicas standing guard. I explained I left my CC card here yesterday and wondered if anyone turned it in. I gave one of them my cedula and I saw her walk towards the concession area. Ten minutes later the chica I was with pointed me towards the cashier and they handed me my card. I think they cancelled the other one and issued me a new one but at least it still had my balance and my points on it.

I went down to Urbania where I had a latte while solving some chess puzzles. Teresa called and asked me to pick up lettuce, spinach and broccoli before returning to the apt. I paid for my latte, made the requested purchases in Exito before taking a taxi back to the apt. My driver, who spoke a little English, gave me the 3rd degree about why I lived in Colombia instead of the US. 😊

Teresa’s masseuse arrived at 2:45 and gave her a 1-hour message including a few minutes using the new device.

Outside are two trucks parked parallel to Ara waiting to be unloaded.

I watched more episodes of Shooter on Netflix.

For supper I ordered chicken wings from Rocket Wings.

Today I got in 2,953 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment