Thursday, January 12, 2023

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:45.

Teresa left at 7am to pick up some medication from eps in Parque Envigado. Teresa returned at 7:20 so obviously she doesn’t have far to go to pick up her medication. We left at 7:45 for Los Porteños where we had our usual breakfast. Teresa went on to the gym and I returned to the apt for a few minutes.

I met Marcos at Maca at 10am. We’ve both noticed an increase in prices lately. He recommended next visit to Mayorista I buy brava (some type of fish) for Teresa. His cousin arrives tomorrow for a visit so I’ll be meeting him next week.

Both of my games against Troyclough ended this morning with a draw and a loss. I had a winning move in the loss but I missed it. I have to be more attentive when I have an attack in progress. My rating is now down to 1571.

I received an email that my Magicjack subscription will expire February 4th.

I texted Laura not to book our hotel in San Andres as we’re going to need the money for the wedding in Greece and I still need to renew my Illinois driver’s license.

I see M3GAN is playing at 6:30 in Oviedo. And tomorrow Plane opens there at 4:50 and 6:50pm.

Teresa had a massage from 3 to 4pm.

At 4:30 a downpour started.

I ordered a Didi for Teresa and she left at 4:45 for a gym class in Parque Envigado. I believe we’re going to see M3GAN tomorrow at 6:30 in Oviedo.

I received an email from Express VPN that they have refunded my payment, although it might take up to 5 days to appear in my checking account. 😊 I checked and it’s already pending. Now, if USAA can only persuade Microsoft to cancel and refund that subscription.

Today I got in 2,940 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment