Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Monday, January 2, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10:30, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:45.

I attached the partially charged battery case to my cellphone to start recharging it.

I left the apt at 8:30 and walked to the mall. I recycled a couple plastic items then went to Auros where I had my CS application page scanned to my USB drive. I looked at the Bancolombia consignacion machine but it was out of order. Upstairs I paid the apt rental after only a short line. At Bancolombia’s consignacion machines only one worked. I paid for Teresa’s gym and my health insurance. Only one of Davivienda’s 3 ATMs had cash and I made a large withdrawal. I stepped in Cine Colombia but it doesn’t look like there’s anything I currently am interested in. I went to Santa Leña where I had a latte for a couple hours. About 1pm I contacted Teresa as I was getting hungry. I understood there were lots of people at the notary. I went up to Only Roastbeef where I had a combo BBQ sandwich. When I left I walked back to the apt.

I backed up my D: drive to my external hard drive. I had already cancelled my MS and Express VPN subscriptions so I chatted with USAA and disputed the charges.

I uploaded my passport and signature pages to the Charles Schwab message center.

I put my new calendar for 2023 on my desk. Interestingly, each line goes from Monday to Sunday instead of Sunday to Saturday.

Teresa called Ricardo but couldn’t find my cellphone charger. Maybe I left it in the hotel room? Anyway, looks like I’ll be making a trip to Monterrey to buy a new one.

We both were tired so we went to bed early at 9:30.

 Today I got in 4,977 steps.

 

Fun pix

 


1 comment: