Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Monday, January 16, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once at 3:30, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

Teresa asked me to pick up tomatoes, broccoli and something else at Ara. I asked her to write it down but she said to just call her when I get there and she’ll talk to a worker there.

I left at 9am and walked to Los PorteƱos where I had a small latte. The place got busy by 10am (Colombians breakfast late?) and I left about 10:30.

I stopped in Ara and called Teresa but she didn’t answer. I picked up broccoli and tomatoes and called her again. Still no answer. I returned my call when I was in the middle of paying for my purchase. I didn’t answer. I returned to the apt and told her she has to answer when I call her.

I received a text from Nobrasjka that I have a package to pick up for 48mil. I told her I’d be over this afternoon. I left at 2:30 and my package was the book I was expecting. I have no other packages in the works, just maybe some 1099s if I can’t print them out online. I stopped across the street at Otra Parte and felt too warm to have coffee so I had an ice cream dish.



A wind picked up, the temperature dropped a little and we had a short shower. I stopped in Ara and found what I thought Teresa was asking for (fabric softener), called to make sure, and returned to the apt.

Teresa had a massage from about 5:15 to 6:15.

I finished Shooter (7.5) on Netflix. Good series, but the music sucked.

Today I got in 3,320 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment