Saturday, January 28, 2023

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 3:15, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

We left at 11am and took a private car to the airport for 35mil.

Our Viva Air flight was scheduled to take off at 1:14pm. After we went through TSA we found takeoff had been delayed to 2:04pm. They missed my portable scissors again. 😊



They really didn’t have any restaurants at this small airport so Teresa and I each had a blueberry yogurt muffin and a latte in Juan Valdez which also gave me a wifi connection.

The three of us sat in the first row of the Viva Air jet and there was a pug-type dog lying down in front of the owner’s feet in the 2nd row. The dog was so tranquil you wouldn’t know it was there if you hadn’t seen it. We landed about 45 minutes later than our original schedule.

Carlos picked us up and dropped us all off at our apt. He had bought tickets to the soccer match for the 3 of us and we reimbursed him the 360mil ($75) it cost.

Back at the apt I turned our water back on and I found my metal toothpick holder; I had forgotten to take it with me.

Jim took a Didi to his hotel, Dann Carlton Bilfort, and Teresa and I walked to Otra Parte where we had a 5pm supper.

I tried on the XL t-shirt and it must be a small. 😊 Teresa suggested I gift it to Alejandro.

I requested a CS Travel Notice from 1/27/23 until 7/4/23. We’ll see if that works.

Today I got in 3,548 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment