Monday, January 9, 2023

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once at 2:45, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

Today we’ll find out if the Bears will have the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th pick in this year’s NFL draft. Most likely they will have the 2nd, but we’ll see.

I met Glenn at Pergamino at 9am. He told me about his medical procedures he had in NY and I got him caught up on what I’ve been up to. We shared a taxi back to Envigado.

I started watching the Bears game on NFL Game Pass.

For lunch I ordered food delivered from Chiclayo, first time I’ve done it without help from Laura but it took 35 minutes using Whatsapp to get my order accepted. It arrived at halftime and I ate the fries but left the rest of my food for later. I finished my bag of Maizitos with a small Coke.

When the Bears were comfortably behind, I switched to a close Texans vs Colts game.

Wow, the Bears lost to the Vikings and the Texans bearly beat the Colts to give the Bears the #1 pick in the 2023 NFL draft. That’s going to be exciting. I think the Bears should trade down to about #4 to increase their draft haul. I’m guessing a team like the Lions or Seahawks are in need of a QB. We’ll see what the final draft order is.

For supper Teresa cooked the 2nd piece of red snapper. I have no problem with her eating it I just can’t stand the smell when it’s cooking. She loved it but next time she wants me to task for a fresher piece. I ate half my meal from Chiclayo.

I watched more episodes of Shooter on Netflix.

When I went to bed at 10pm the Packers where ahead of the Lions 9-6.

Today I got in 864 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment