Friday, January 27, 2023

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 3:15, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

Laura wants to come here with Teresa so I sent her some photos and an estimate of $800 for 2 people, airfare, hotel and food for 3 nights.

I got a little burned yesterday so today I mainly hung around the hotel with Teresa working seriously on her tan. (I don’t like SPF cream or other greasy things on me so I usually just avoid the sun by walking in the shade. I guess I wasn’t careful enough yesterday.)

I saw a lot of coconuts in the palm trees and Jim explained someone comes every year to take them down so they don’t fall and injure guests.

I saw this huge iguana cross the lawn and I barely got these photos of him as he was a little shy. You’ll have to zoom in to see him.




Today I got in 849 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment