Saturday, January 7, 2023

Friday, January 6, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once at 1:15, again at 6am, finally waking/getting up at 8am.

Teresa left about 10am to get her injection.

I left about 10:30 and had a latte in Eduardo Madrid. I left at noon and returned to the apt. I exchanged some things and walked to the mall. I recycled a plastic bottle and went to Cine Colombia where I had to exchange my Platinum card for a new one because I didn’t see the minimum number of movies (30) last year. I bought a preferred seating ticket to the 3D IMAX movie Avatar: The Way of Water (7.9) including 3D IMAX glasses for 24,700 pesos ($5). I was in a line of 2 people at concessions when I realized I didn’t have enough on my card to pay for my snacks. I added 50mil to my Cine Colombia card and then there were 4 people ahead of me. I bought the Personal Combo (small popcorn, small soda, hotdog and Kit-Kat bar) for 31,300 pesos ($7). I filled up my soda and took my seat in the last row of the theater. For some reason the 1:30 movie didn’t start until 1:45 which gave me just enough time to scarf down my hotdog. Using the timing from my RunPee app I made 2 trips to the restroom, refilled my soda (illegally) on the first trip and ran into Jose AvendaƱo on the 2nd trip. He was there to see M3GAN (6.6). The 3 hour and 12-minute movie was about an hour and 12 minutes too long.

I stopped in Exito and bought 2 bags of milk, 6 apples and 4 bananas before returning to the apt by taxi. When I was unpacking my things I couldn’t find my new Cine Colombia card. I guess I’ll be returning there tomorrow.

Teresa told me someone will come next week to our apt to give her the Vitamin D injection.

 

Today I got in 5,150 steps.

 

Fun pix





No comments:

Post a Comment