Friday, January 20, 2023

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7:45.

Teresa showed me a nose trimmer she bought but I couldn’t figure out how to open it to get to the battery compartment.

New Cine Colombia movies opening today:

Impending Disaster aka The Rescue (8.4) 8:30 in VE

Babylon (7.4; 3 hours) 9:15 in VE; 4pm & 8:15 in Oviedo.

Agent Fortune: Ruse de Guerre (6.7)

Terrifier 2 The Sinister Clown (6.2)

Simone: The Woman of the Century (7.1) in French?

The Ring 4: The Awakening (4.7) in Japanese?

 

Plus:

M3GAN (6.6) 9pm in VE; Los Molinos 3:30.

Teresa left at 9:30 to have her eyelashes repaired and I left a few minutes later.

I had a café con leche in Parva. Teresa called me at 12:30 and told me she’s hungry so she’s having lunch now in La Bahia. I went to Clap Burger where I had their juicy burger and a Coke. I returned to the apt and at 2:30 Teresa called and asked me to meet her in Crepes & Waffles for coffee. I demurred but soon called her back and told her to give me 20 minutes. On my way I saw they are installing a Servibanca ATM at the gas station. At the mall I went up to the 3rd floor and walked through Crepes & Waffles but didn’t see her. I called her and she told me she’s at the 1st floor location (ice cream only). I guess she couldn’t see me come in the main entrance because there is an auto display in the way.

After I cooled off some, Teresa, MT and I went to Urbania where we each had a latte and the ladies shared a slice of apple pie. Teresa showed me how to open the nose trimmer and I put an AA battery inside. Again, I had a problem paying the bill of 33,100 pesos. I gave the girl a 50mil bill and 100 pesos and she gave me back 16,900. I had to ask for the other 100 pesos and explain to her that I’m a mathematician. 😊 I stopped in Cine Colombia to check on something and learned that their Desastre Inminente aka The Rescue wasn’t the cave rescue I thought it was but an oil platform fire rescue. The main difference was it would be in Chinese with Spanish subtitles. So glad I checked. I paid for something for Teresa in Linea Estetica then we left by taxi. On our way to drop off MT I noticed the 1st floor of the new Ikea store is parking so the store will be on the 2nd and 3rd floors.

I think we’re going to see M3GAN tonight at 9pm if it isn’t raining and we’re not too tired.

I paid 10mil for an InDrive ride to the mall at 7:30. I bought 2 preferred seats to M3GAN for 9pm. We went upstairs and she had a bowl of something at Vinagreta and I had a Subway sandwich and we shared a bottle of water. Back downstairs I bought their smallest popcorn and soda which comes with a Jet chocolate bar.

The movie was very good, I would give it 8 stars out of 10. Walking to the Home Center exit we found a taxi to take us back to the apt.

I was in bed by 11:15.

 

Today I got in 7,892 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment