Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 3:30 and woke up at 7am when my alarm went off. We got up and took our showers and dressed.


We had breakfast down the street in El Balcon Paisa. I had calentao with scrambled eggs which, while not as good as Carbon de Le leña, was okay.


When we returned to our room I went #2 easily so I was glad to have that behind me. 😊

We returned to the cabana and hung out there for a bit.

We finally left about 5pm in some heavy traffic trying to exit Guatape. We stopped again at the Colombian outdoor bar & grill El Alto del Chocho where we again ate pan de queso with drinks. Progress was slow because of all the traffic and the winding roads until we hit the expressway and we made better time.

In Envigado Daniela first dropped off MT, then Adriana, then us. We were back at the apt at exactly 10pm.

Just before going to bed at 10:30, I realized I left my cellphone charger in Ricardo’s cabana.


Today I got in 1,063 steps.

 

Fun pix

 






No comments:

Post a Comment