Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, again at 5am, finally waking/getting up at 6:45.

I left the apt at 7:40 and cutting through the gas station I was conscious of the fact I was leaking. I held it and completed my walk to the mall and found Jose waiting for  at Habia Una Vez where we had our usual breakfast. He told me his son and grandchildren are moving to Medellin in two weeks.

We went up to the food court and I made a trip to the restroom and only saw a tiny drop in my pad so that was good to see.

We played 2 games and I lost both. I was really only competitive in the first game.

Across the aisle was a young woman, typical Colombiana, but I swear she had blue eyes. They certainly weren’t brown.

He left and I had the BBQ roast beef sandwich combo at Only Roastbeef for 26,500 pesos.

Walking back to the apt I saw the longest line of taxis outside the mall I’ve ever seen.

While Teresa was out I defrosted the ice maker. I should do that every 6 months to prevent the frost from building up and jamming the ice cubes.

I watched another couple episodes of Shooter on Netflix.

Teresa called me at 6pm and asked me to pick her up at Wilson’s at 7pm to go for pizza. The Didi driver tried to tell me something about motor homes but I didn’t really understand. We picked up Teresa and MT at Wilson’s bar and went to Gloria’s for pizza. Down the hill we bought a couple pastries for the porteros and caught a taxi back to the apt.

I showed Teresa the trailer for M3GAN and we may see it tomorrow night at 9pm. Yikes!

Today I got in 4,256 steps.

 

Fun pix






No comments:

Post a Comment