Thursday, January 5, 2023

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45 (still dripping), got up once at 3:30, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

Teresa still can’t find her gold w/ emerald necklace.

I met Marcos for coffee at 10am at Maca.

When I returned to the apt Teresa informed me the masseuse never showed up for her 10am appointment.

I received an email from CS informing me that my contact information has been updated. I logged in and found an Account Verification Letter and an Address Change.

I had a short nap after lunch.

I left the apt about 2:30 and had a latte in Los Porteños. Teresa called and asked me to pick up arepas and Fab in Ara on my way back. I found the former but not the latter.

Teresa now is saying maybe she lost her necklace somewhere on the street. Strange she has no idea where it might be.

I copied Teresa’s blood test results to my USB drive now I need to print them before her 6pm doctor’s appointment tomorrow.

Teresa confided in me that Catalina really liked that Colombiano I was talking to Saturday night. I said, “you mean the one that was married and had a 4-year-old daughter?” 😊

We had some rain in the evening and it was still drizzling when I went to bed at 10pm.

Today I got in 2,891 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment