Saturday, July 15, 2023

Friday, July 14, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 4:30, waking/getting up at 7am.

I see I posted the same bumper sticker two days in a row so I changed the one for Wednesday.

Teresa wants to go to Santafe mall later and then we’ll see a movie there but they are all dubbed in Spanish. She asked about Vizcaya and they have showtimes in English at 1:30 and 5pm. She has a massage scheduled for 3pm so right after she’ll shower and we’ll head to Vizcaya.

I left the apt at 8:30, walked to the mall and went up to Smartfit. Today I had some pain on my right knee when doing the Leg Extension exercise. I’m going to have to be extra cautious of this knee in the future. That fills another 2-week line in my notebook so I’ll be looking to increase some weights on Monday.

In Claro I paid our cellphone bills. Downstairs I had a latte in Urbania. I left at 11:15, had our cruise confirmation printed in Auros, didn’t see any Gente newspaper today, and paid the epm utility bill. I bought a bag of milk, a bag of apples and a bottle of Kraft relish in Exito before returning to the apt by taxi.

I’ve already messed up the opening in my new game against Troyclough.

Teresa sent me a voice mail at 11:30 and said her mother isn’t sick and she’ll be having lunch with her and will return later. She left me another voice mail message at 1pm that she’s in the hospital with her mother who’s sick in the head.

I received an email from PasarExpress SAS that my package will be delivered today.

I had lunch in Asado Rogelio and it took 35 minutes to get my food. They seem to be extra busy on Fridays.



I had a latte in Los PorteƱos before returning to the apt. I asked the portero if there was a package for me, but not yet.

A text at 4pm Teresa said she’s sorry but she’s still at the hospital and her cellphone battery is dying so she’s going to turn it off and hopefully can find someone with a charger.

I missed a voice message at 4:30 but got one at 5:15 from Teresa that there is a package for me in the porteria. I went down and got it and of course it’s the backpack I ordered on July 6th and it arrived 4 days early. Interestingly, the return address label on the package is Fulfillment Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA not a warehouse here.

The husky across the street is out on the balcony occasionally howling. I’m guessing his owners left him alone.

At 7:43 Teresa left me a voice mail that her mother is fine and they are waiting to leave.

Teresa returned at 9:30 and said her mother had pain in the back of her neck but doctors said she’s okay. Daniela, the microbiologist, was there and she’s going to check her blood samples. They all went to Wilson’s Bocados Bar for something to eat.

 

We briefly interrupt our bumper stickers for this important meme:



No comments:

Post a Comment