Monday, July 24, 2023

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 5am, got up at 5:30 and took an allergy pill, worked some on the computer, returned to bed at 6am, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

Troyclough resigned our game on the 5th move increasing my rating to 1576. His rating is now 1507.

I put on shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt, left the apt at 8:30 and walked to Smartfit where I asked for Teresa when their next Rumba class will be, tomorrow at 9:15am.

I continued on to Olivenza in Sao Paulo Plaza and Glenn arrived with Bianca a minute later. Glenn told me the series Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan (8.0) has finished so I think I’ll continue that (I believe I’ve seen the first 3 seasons) after I finish Justified.

I left about 11am and walked back to the apt.

One of my blog readers shared with me that there have been forest fires in Greece.

I put on shorts, my new sandals (have to get used to wearing them), and a sleeveless t-shirt and left the apt about 2:30. I had a large latte in Los PorteƱos for about 90 minutes before returning to the apt.

Temperatures have been a little higher lately, like in the 85–87-degree range with no rain.

I finished season 1 of Justified.

 

Bumper Stickers



No comments:

Post a Comment