Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up twice during the night, waking at 6:15 and getting up at 6:30.

I walked to the mall and Jose arrived 5 minutes later. We had the complete breakfast in Habia Una Vez. I told him we’re getting fiber optic cable. He loaned me 3 travel adaptors. One has 3 strange pins on the male side so I don’t know what country that one is for.

I had the Black pieces in the first game and I lost on time on the 46th move but I had a losing position anyway.

I had the White pieces in the second game and I checkmated him in 42 moves. He could have had a draw by repetition a few moves before the end but went for the attack instead.

I had lunch in Only Roastbeef. I looked for medium shirts in H&M but they were all sold out of that size in my preferred style.

I finally found lemons in Exito so I bought 2 for 5,378 pesos and also 4 bananas for 4,106. The receipt said they were plantains but I think the cashier just made a mistake because they didn’t scan.

I returned to the apt by taxi.

Now I’m searching for something decent to watch on TV and after 2 misses I finally settled on the movie Blackberry (7.3).

Today was one of the worst days for my eyes. It’s been years since they were so tired. I guess last night I got quantity of sleep but not quality.

 

Bumper Stickers



No comments:

Post a Comment