Thursday, July 13, 2023

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, waking/getting up at 6:30.

My eyes are much better this morning.

I sent a 30% deposit of $653 to Travel Zone for the cruise.

I completed my workout in Smartfit with no complications.

Teresa returned at noon. She confessed she was having coffee with her gf when she suddenly realized she needs to make lunch.

Teresa and I agreed we would check out the stores on my new list for a dress on Saturday.

I finished the movie Blackberry (7.6) on MTV.

Well, that didn’t last long. The Movistar installers arrived about 2:15 but Teresa soon scooted them out. I thought they were just going to rewire the living room for internet but they wanted to rewire the entire apt. That isn’t practical because we have heavy finca beds that would have to be moved (because there is limited space in there they would probably have to be broken down).

Now we don’t have internet in the apt at all. I texted Paola and asked her to have the guys come back and fix whatever they changed.

Teresa then informed me that Paula said it would take 10-15 minutes and the installers said it would take all day.

A few minutes later our internet returned.

I watched the movie The Menu (7.2) on MTV.

My brother, an hour NW of Chicago, spent some time around 6:30pm in his basement because of a tornado warning.

For supper I ordered takeout from Chiclayo. The cost including delivery and tip was 91,600 pesos but I gave the muchacho 100mil because I don’t want to waste all my small bills.

 

Bumper Stickers





No comments:

Post a Comment