Friday, July 21, 2023

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Today is Independence Day for Colombia.

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once at 3:15, finally waking/getting up at 6:15.

Doesn’t look like we’ll be having rain today either.

Teresa shows me a photo of this… dress? Swimsuit coverup?



And asks me to buy it for her. I didn’t have a store name so all I could do was google the words under the dress. After some time, I finally found some she liked and she chose one for like $20. The website was called AliExpress and I entered my Capital One debit card (Master Card) information. It said, “payment failed” and if I wanted to challenge it, they wanted a photo ID. Well, I’m not giving them that. We had to start over again finding the dress and this time she chose 3. I entered my USAA debit card (Visa) and again got “payment failed”. Okay, I’m done!

Well, from about 9:15 to 10:15 we went through our garage storage area looking for a suitcase for Teresa. In the back we found 3 and Teresa told me there were another 2 around the corner but we didn’t go that far. Teresa chose the red suitcase which looks almost new, still having plastic covering the handles. I found a TJ Maxx tag in one of the pockets. The only problem we later discovered is it has 2 small locks that will need to be removed before it can be used. I convinced Teresa to throw out a few things: lots of plastic tarps and rolls of long cardboard and donate a few other things.

I showed Teresa photos of the restaurant for the Welcome Dinner the night before the wedding and the beach restaurant for the After Wedding celebration.

About 1:30 I checked the outside temperature and it was 87 degrees. Turning on a fan makes a lot of difference.

I basically just hung around the apt today and watched a couple more episodes of Justified on MTV.

Laura had me download an app called SHEIN but when I was registering there country code dropdown box didn’t have +57 for Colombia so they probably don’t deliver here.

 

Bumper Stickers



No comments:

Post a Comment