Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Monday, July 17, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 5:30, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

Today we have dentist appointments starting at 2:15. Teresa explained she needs to get a shot at eps for her bones. Her plan is she will go to the gym then get in line at eps. I will go to the gym then take a Didi to El Tesoro where I’ll have lunch then take the first dental appointment and hopefully she’ll be in time for the 2nd.

I left the apt at 9am for the gym. Today I added 5# to each of my exercises except the leg exercises and I’m happy to say they didn’t give me any trouble today. I increased the treadmill speed 0.1km/hr. to 4.7 for 7 minutes. At one point the treadmill suddenly stopped; I wandered a little too far back setting off the emergency stop. For some reason there was no air conditioning on the 1st floor today. As I was getting my things from my locker I saw Matt up on the 3rd floor where they had air conditioning.

I returned to the apt by 10am.

I left the apt at 11am and took a Didi to El Tesoro mall. I had the BBQ selection with a bottle of water in Natto Bowls for 35,837 pesos.

I still had plenty of time before my 2:15 appointment so I had a carrot cake with a latte in Valentina Bakery for 30,747 pesos.



Upstairs in Torre Medica I had my teeth cleaning and examination with Dr. Rendon. He told me about his cruise last year in the US Virgin Islands and I brought him up to date with what I’ve been up to. My cleaning and exam were 230,000 pesos. Teresa didn’t make it in time so she’ll have to reschedule.

She said she was still visiting her mother so I had an almond croissant and latte in Santa Leña.

I did some searching about knee pain and found the following:










Teresa asked me to bring her a carrot cake so I made another trip to Valentina’s.

I returned to the apt by taxi.

There is new information on the wedding website, specifically suggestions of places to visit and how to dress. Also, there’s going to be a welcome dinner on Monday from 7 to 10pm and an after-wedding beach lunch on Wednesday from 11:30am to 6:30 pm. I guess we’ll be leaving for Lavros a little later than originally planned.

Teresa called and asked me to meet her for supper in Wilson’s bar at 7pm.

About 6:45 I took a Didi to Metrosur mall and Teresa arrived a few minutes later with MT.

Lately I’ve felt Wilson’s chicken shish-kabab is fatty or greasy. I had asked for ribs but he didn’t have them tonight. We returned to the apt by Didi by 8:15.

 

Bumper Stickers



No comments:

Post a Comment