Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Monday, July 10, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once at 5:50am, couldn’t fall back asleep so I got up at 6am.

I left the apt at 8:30 for my workout. I solved the 2-weight problem on the Butterfly machine. I take one 5# weight and do the 2nd exercise, then get the second weight and do the 1st exercise. I then return both weights before returning to retrieve my notebook and thermos. Matt came in while I was on the treadmill and when I left he was on the 3rd floor working with free weights.

Teresa informed me Movistar will come Wednesday afternoon and Kelly is coming at 5:30 to give her a massage.

I drew my latest game vs Troyclough dropping my rating to 1588.

I left the apt at 3pm and had a large latte in Los Porteños. I posted to Facebook asking if anyone could recommend where my wife can get a dress for the wedding. I got about a dozen responses a couple of which we’ve already checked out. I left at 6pm and bought 2 bags of milk on my way back to the apt.

As I got off the elevator there was a man standing at our door. It was the guy who rents our parking space for 90mil. 😊

Laura texted me that the cash is in her checking account.

I finished watching the series The Americans (8.4). A good series that ended about the way it should have.

For supper I had a hotdog and Teresa had a plate of chicken feet. No, really!

 

Bumper Stickers



No comments:

Post a Comment