Thursday, July 6, 2023

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up once at 5am (Teresa had moved to the guest bedroom), finally waking/getting up at 7am.

Another overcast morning with a little dripping that will hopefully clear up soon.

I checkmated Troyclough in 52 moves. This week he’s in Cartagena with his wife so he might not move as fast as before. My rating is now 1590. It’ll take 2 straight wins against him to get me back over 1600.

After my workout in the gym, I ran into the guy from South Africa. His name is Matt, he’s been here 10 years and he’s staying right around the corner in Orense.

Gisela notified me my package arrived in Bogota. I paid the $18.63 shipping fee by clicking on the email they sent me.

We had a brief shower in the afternoon.

I made plans to meet Marcos tomorrow morning and we’re going to Mayorista. I checked my closet and I still have 5 ½ boxes of chamomile tea left so I won’t be picking up many more tomorrow.

I watched more episodes of The American.

We had a downpour in the evening and it was still raining when I went to bed at 9:30.

 

America’s Decline into Idiocy






No comments:

Post a Comment