Monday, July 3, 2023

Sunday, July 2, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10:30pm, got up once during the night, finally waking at 5:45 and getting up at 6:30am.

Teresa got up long enough to make me breakfast then went back to bed. She said she didn’t get home from partying until 4am. That’s one reason I don’t like to go out partying with her and her friends. That and I would be expected to pay for everyone.

Well, again I waited all day for us to go to La Ceja or Rionegro to shop for dresses but it never happened. We spent the day lazing around the apt.

I watched a couple more episodes of The Americans.

For lunch I ordered fried chicken from Frisby.

Supper was leftover chicken.

 

America’s Decline into Idiocy





1 comment:

  1. Terry, I thought you would find this of interest. It is Numbeo's mid-year ranking of the cost to of living in cities compared to New York City. Medellin is way down the list. Smart move you made all those years ago. But we already knew that. https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/region_rankings.jsp?title=2023-mid&region=019 Sorry you will need to copy and paste it.
    Jack Williams

    ReplyDelete