Saturday, March 9, 2024

Friday, March 8, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 11pm, fell asleep quickly, waking/getting up at 6:30.

It’s International Women’s Day!

Teresa is now taking a gym class with a personal trainer from 6am to 7am. Yikes! Then when she returns about 7:10 she starts making breakfast. After I finish eating, I wait almost an hour before starting my gym workout.

I see my Amazon orders have arrived in Florida. Time to visit Nobraskja in Envios Market.

I have my Didi and Uber apps linked to my Citibank card but it charges 3% every time I use it. I’m thinking of using my USAA credit card instead and once I’m assured there aren’t any problems, I’ll move my current balance from Citibank to USAA and close my Citibank account.

Teresa just notified me that Laura’s massage appointment is at 3pm so lunch will be here today.

I changed my Citibank card to USAA credit card for Didi, Rappi, and Uber. For the McDonald’s app I didn’t find a place to add a card so I guess I’ll be paying them in cash.

I completed my workout today between 9:15 and 10:15. I talked briefly with a young couple in their broken English and my broken Spanish.

Teresa brought me one of our fans and it took me a couple trips to the storage area to find the right screwdriver to remove the cover so she could clean it.

I checked packages in Expedia.com to Punta Cana but they were much more expensive.

Oops, I see one last package is scheduled to be delivered on Monday.

I left the apt at 2:15 and had a latte in Eduardo Madrid. Before I left, I bought a sleeve of 6 sesame seed bagels. 😊 I stopped at Antonio’s where I bought a ½ liter of pistachio gelato, Teresa’s favorite.

I checkmated Troyclough in 31 moves increasing my rating to 1579.

When discussing where to eat tonight Teresa had the great idea of La Casita Parilla. We haven’t been there in ages. I use my Didi app for rides both ways and charged it to my USAA credit card. Now there should be only a 1% charge instead of 3% and when I pay the monthly bill it will be easier to get an idea of how much I use Rappi and ride sharing services each month. Teresa had shish kebob, I had their ribs and Laura their steak. The total bill came to 90mil.


I don’t know about the lat


est book I started, The Heaven and Earth Grocery Store. It cost me $14.99 so I’ll give it another chapter or two before I give up.

 

DOG MEMES



No comments:

Post a Comment