Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Monday, March 25, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10:30, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 5:15, didn’t fall back asleep until after 6am, finally waking/getting up by a phone call at 7:15.

Today is St. Joseph’s Day and the first day of holy week.

Teresa showed me a video of a self-inflating mattress and bed on Amazon. I googled it and it’s $349.99 there.

Amazon.com : self-inflating mattress and bed

I skipped they gym today but did some arm and shoulder exercises with my 7# dumbbell.

I left the apt at 9am and found Parva hadn’t quite opened (doors were open but tables, chairs, and even a motorcycle were parked inside). I took a seat at Ganso y Castor, ordered a latte and alerted Jerry to the change. He arrived about 5 minutes later. I had a latte (had to add sugar it was so strong) with a glass of water and he had breakfast.

I told him about our trip to Greece and he told me about their upcoming trip to the US. They fly to Atlanta where they drop off an aunt, then fly to Connecticut where they travel down the eastern shore by train with a stop for a visit to the White House. They leave this weekend and return May 2nd.

I mentioned the self-inflating mattress and bed Teresa found this morning and he said he bought the same thing in Home Center and it works great and is very comfortable.

I learned more about how they increase apt rentals here. He left about 11am and I stayed around a little longer checking Chicago Bears articles on my cellphone.

I left about 11:30 and bought a couple things in Ara before returning to the apt.

I found a Bungalow Suite available for Grand Bavaro Princess but at the last second received another error message.

I called USAA and with a rep on the line went through the process again and this time it worked.

We had a short shower about 5:30pm.

I booked VIK Hotel Cayena Beach for our 2nd stay from April 15 to the 22nd.

They had some mix-up about my 2nd hotel reservation but I think I’ve gotten that straightened out.

 

DOG MEMES



No comments:

Post a Comment