Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 9pm so I wouldn’t be tired today, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 4:45, couldn’t fall back asleep until well after 6am, finally waking/getting up by my alarm at 6:30.

I brought 2 suitcases up from the garage storage area into the apt.

I took a Didi to Unicentro mall and since there was little traffic (because of holy week?) I arrived at the mall 10-15 minutes before their 8am opening.

I met Jose upstairs at Parmessano where I had French toast with a latte and a bottle of water to go for 40,535 pesos and he had coffee Americano and a couple of bunuelos. I told him about my struggles to reserve hotels in Punta Cana.

In the food court I had the Black pieces and had the advantage late in the middle game but didn’t continue properly and lost in the endgame.

In the second game I had the White pieces and mounted a strong attack and had several winning moves but missed the tactics and we agreed to a draw.

It was only 1:30 so instead of reviewing the second game I took a Didi to Viva Envigado. (I heard a cheer while waiting to be picked up.) Again traffic was good.

I stopped in Home Center and found the inflating mattresses but they weren’t the same as the fancy one I found on Amazon. In Pergamino I had the yogurt with chia berries, sliced banana and strawberries and granola, a small latte and a glass of water. I heard another cheer as Colombia was now up 2-0 in a friendly against Romania. I found both the sasteria (suitcase repair) and Gana kiosk (Tigo bill) closed. I bought a large pack of toilet paper and returned to the apt.

I texted Alejandro asking where I could repair the zippers on my suitcase




 and he suggested El Imperio de los Bolsos Carrera 43 #33Sur-31 in Envigado so I’ll check that out tomorrow.

Marcos texted me he received a letter from the owner of his apt notifying him he has to leave by June 30th because he’s only paying 2,900,000 rent and she can get at least 4,000,000. Later he added that he doesn’t have a lease.

I finished watching season 5 of Fargo which was very good.

 

DOG MEMES



No comments:

Post a Comment