Saturday, March 2, 2024

Friday, March 1, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 11:30, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, waking at 6:30, must have fallen back asleep because the next time I looked at the clock it was 8am.

I completed my gym workout between 9:30 and 10:30 then stopped in Ara and bought a ripe plantain before returning to the apt.

I lost a game versus ONEIPAMETATO1453 dropping my rating to 1587.

I drew a game versus Troyclough dropping my rating to 1584.

I fell asleep for 45-minutes during my cooldown before my shower.

While I was in the shower, Peter and Laura dropped off their suitcases and carry-ons. As I understand, they’re now headed to Guatape and they’re going to stay overnight, of course in probably the most expensive place.

Teresa said something about going to Parque Uva at 2pm for an arts & crafts fair.

We left the apt at 2:45 and took an Uber to Parque Uva for 11,700 pesos. We walked down the hill to the site and it was a real nothing burger. Lots of people walking around including high school students but only one “tent” with a few old clothes and jewelry. Inside the library I saw a couple of handmade things. We walked around the water reclamation building then decided to leave. We walked back up the hill and across the street and entered El Tesoro. We checked and as Teresa expected Zara was closed, supposedly for remodeling. We stopped in our usual cafĂ©, Valentino’s, where we each had a latte and shared a slice of yogurt cake. I stopped in a pharmacy and bought a small box of day pads. We returned to the apt by taxi for 18mil.

I organized my payments for tomorrow in Viva Envigado.

 

DOG MEMES



No comments:

Post a Comment