Thursday, March 28, 2024

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 5:30, couldn’t fall back asleep, finally getting up at 6:15.

Today I had my workout from 9:15 to 10:15. It’s not any easier when there’s 5 days between workouts.

I received an email from Smartfit that our monthly membership fee will increase to 99,900 pesos.

I left the apt at 3pm and took a Didi to this store near downtown Envigado.



When I walked in I was greeted by a young lady wearing a t-shirt that read, “Shut up and kiss me.” I pointed to it and told her I understand that and she wagged her finger and shook her head and all was good. They will add zippers to the outside of the suitcase for 40mil and it will be ready on Saturday.

I walked back to La Buena Mesa and stopped at the Gana store where I paid the Tigo/Une bill.

I went to Eduardo Madrid bakery but they didn’t have any sesame seed bagels. I asked about cinnamon bread but they didn’t have that either. I bought a loaf of pan de semillas (seed bread) and had a latte there. At one point the place was crowded and I gave up my table for a family by moving to a side table next to their bench.

I left at 4:30, stopped at the corner store and bought 2 bags of milk before returning to the apt.

I checked the self-inflating queen size mattress from Amazon and the price, direct to Envigado:

$349.99 – product

$185.59 – shipping & handling

$312.52 – import charges

For a total of $848.10. Well, that’s an easy no!

In the evening Esmeralda arrived by taxi and we went to Antica for pizza. When we finished, I tried to order a Didi to Esmeralda’s apt with a stop at our apt on the way but this time I couldn’t get it to work. I ended up ordering a Didi to our apt and then she called someone who gave her a ride on his motorcycle back home.

I received an email with a pre check-in form attached from the Grand Bavaro Princess. The email was in Spanish, I just hope the form itself is in English or I can copy & paste it to a translator.

 

DOG MEMES



No comments:

Post a Comment