Monday, March 11, 2024

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once about 5am, again at 6:15, finally waking and getting up by alarm at 7:30.

Today, Daylight Savings Time begins in America so now Colombia is no longer on the same time as New York, but now Chicago. 😊

I left the apt about 8:15 and walked to Sao Paolo Plaza where Glenn was waiting for me. He now has a date for his hernia surgery, May 31st. He says it will be about one year since his gastroenterologist diagnosed his hernia and he’s been waiting for his health insurance to pay for it.

I left at 11am and walked back to the apt. I think in the future I’ll wear sandals; it’s getting too warm to be walking long distances in this heat.

It’s only noon and it’s 86 degrees already.


I started watching the TV mini-series Masters of the Air on Stremio.

The portero dropped off our epm utility bill of 383,286 pesos ($98).

Teresa and Laura left at 6pm to meet MT in Viva Envigado and they returned about 8:30.

Teresa reminded me she’s got early gym tomorrow and she’ll make breakfast when she returns about 8:15.

 

DOG MEMES


No comments:

Post a Comment