Sunday, March 10, 2024

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, waking at 6:15 and getting up at 6:45.

Today is very overcast with a 12% chance of rain in the morning and 24% chance late in the afternoon.

I understand Laura’s massage treatment for today is at 10am and Teresa thinks she may be able to go on her own.

Amazon separated my order into 5 packages, 4 have been delivered with the last to be delivered on Monday. I was going to go to Envios Market today but now I guess it’ll be postponed to Monday afternoon. I think I’ll take my laptop to Parva and see if I can get caught up on adding photos to my blog.

I left the apt abut 9:45 as Laura and Teresa were getting ready to leave for the former’s massage.

Outside Black Pepper I ran into Marcos, just back from an AZ visit with his grandchildren. He told me the US is getting so expensive he doesn’t plan to return. We plan to meet for coffee next Thursday.

I’m now caught up on adding photos to my blog, going back to February 23rd.

I tried a number of movies and series on Netflix and finally settled on Griselda (7.2). Meanwhile, Laura has been watching The Chosen (9.2).

Btw, we had no rain today.

 

DOG MEMES




No comments:

Post a Comment