Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 9pm, fell asleep quickly, got up a couple times during the night, finally waking/ getting up at 6:30. Hopefully I won’t feel as tired as last Tuesday.

I checkmated ChessRookie245 on the 44th move increasing my rating to 1578.

I left the apt at 7:30 and paid 12,600 pesos for a Didi ride to Unicentro mall. Because traffic was so heavy I arrived 10 minutes late. Today I skipped the French toast, having an egg casserole instead because I thought it would be better with my stomach challenges lately. We discussed the upcoming chess tournaments but I’ll probably wait until August for the flower festival tournament.

I had the Black pieces in the first game and made a mistake on my 3rd move and it was downhill after that, resigning on the 35th move.

I had the White pieces in the second game and I made a questionable 15th move and eventually blundered on the 39th move and resigned.

It was only 1:15 so I paid 15,100 pesos for a Didi ride to Viva Envigado. I had the acai berry yogurt bowl and a latte in Pergamino then bought a bottle of Nescafe decaffeinated instant coffee in Exito before returning to the apt.

I walked into the porteria and they handed me the box. There was no easy way to open and I had to basically destroy it to get to the multiple Amazon packages inside. Teresa got a number of things she requested including a new thermos water bottle like mine and I got 2 Chess Life magazines, a travel security cable for my laptop, all my 1099s, and a couple Arm & Hammer deodorants.

I drew and lost games to OneIPAMetato1453 lowering my rating to 1571.

Laura and Teresa had a massage from Kelley.

Monday night my heel was looking a little inflamed so I put some Neosporin on it and today it looks much better so tonight I put on a little more.

Laura left about 7pm to meet with a girlfriend. Jokingly, I told her to be home by 10pm. 😊 Surprisingly, she did.

I made the mistake of having a small bowl of frijoles  for supper and at bedtime I had abdominal pain and went #2 multiple times. By 10:30 my stomach had settled down and I was able to go to bed.

 

DOG MEMES


 


No comments:

Post a Comment