Sunday, March 3, 2024

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 5:30, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

I left the apt at 9am and walked to the mall. I made an ATM withdrawal and stopped inside Exito at the Baloto booth but the sign said Gana and it was closed. Upstairs I paid for the apt in Av Villas and health insurance and gym membership using a Bancolombia consignacion machine. Downstairs I took a seat in Urbania, texted photos of my receipts and had a latte while viewing news on my cellphone.

Teresa called and asked me to pick up pasta, broccoli and a green pepper in Exito. I picked up that plus a 9V battery and a 6-pack of Coke before returning to the apt by taxi.

Now Microsoft claims I’m 1,290% over my 15
GB limit for my Outlook email which I see is combined with my One Drive storage.

I left the apt at 2pm and the elevator stopped at the 2nd floor and 2 girls (teenagers?) got on. The taller one said to me, “you live here now?”. I said, “yes, and I think I detect a British accent”. She said, “Australia”. I said, “you live here now?” and she replied, “yes”. The elevator arrived at the garage floor and I said, “Have a nice day”.

I walked to Parva which was empty but at least today their lights were on. 😊

I couldn’t believe I didn’t have a pen in my fanny pack but the muchacho in the café loaned me one. A family with a teenage boy came in and sat at a nearby table. At one point the boy reached down in front of my table and held up my pen. 😊 I guess I must have set it on my table then knocked it off without realizing it.

I used Booking.com to research Punta Cana resorts but didn’t like the 4* choices so I switched to 5* and I’m now reading reviews for 7 different possibilities with the plan to stay 1 week at one and a second week at another.

About 5pm my laptop battery was getting low so I left, bought 2 bags of milk in the corner store and returned to the apt.

Laura and Peter returned just after 8pm, reorganized some suitcases and left about 8:45.

I went to bed at 10pm and it had just started drizzling.

 

DOG MEMES



No comments:

Post a Comment