Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Monday, March 11, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once about 5am, again at 6:15, finally waking and getting up by alarm at 7:15.

I was a little surprised to find Teresa at home, I thought she’d be at the gym. She informed me that MT’s American passport expires in August and asked me how to renew it.

I waited until Laura was up to help explain.  I checked my blog notes and I renewed mine 2 years ago through Inter-Col and it cost $265. I asked why she needs to renew her US passport if she’s not going to leave the country. Laura informed me MT’s doesn’t expire until August of 2025. I said first thing is to confirm that expiration date and if it is August of 2025 we’ll continue this discussion next January.

Laura left alone just 10 minutes before her 9am doctor and massage appointment. Teresa went to lie down and I left for the gym. I completed my workout between 9:15 and 10:15. I was conscious of the fact that the NFL “legal tampering” period with free agents began today at 10am CDST.

Oops, it starts at 11am CDST.

I see my last Amazon package is “out for delivery” before 10pm.

I received an email that my Citibank account statement is ready. I checked and it appears it doesn’t earn interest so I should be able to cancel anytime and transfer the balance without messing up their accounting.

I was getting ready to make a trip to the mall to pay some bills when I got an email the last package has arrived in Florida. Change of plans.

I left the apt at 2pm and walked to Envios Market. Nobraskja wasn’t there but the only girl there called someone and she arrived a couple minutes later.

I asked Nobraskja to give me a lesson on using their locker system. (The following is for me.)

After logging in, click on “Wine Cellar” then scroll down and find the most recent date. For now it was “2024-01-02” which is February 1st, 2024, probably the date I received something in my locker since the last time I used them. Click on the corresponding “WareHouse” which was “W10271402”. Now you can see the tracking numbers for the 5 packages that arrived. I asked about how to get more information about the envelopes and she informed me they charge $5 to take a photo of the contents so better to just send it all on. Then click on “Receipt from Warehouse” at the top and in the information field at the bottom I enter a total amount and general description of the contents. (If the total amount is over $60 then there will be insurance added and if it’s over $200 then there will be tax added.)

I walked across the street and was surprised to see the Otra Parte café open. I ordered a latte and took a seat outside under one of the umbrellas. Not a bad view, at least in this direction.



I left about 4pm and bought broccoli and tomatoes in Ara before returning to the apt.

Teresa informed me that Laura went out to meet with her girlfriend Cindy. And that Laura made need an endoscopy to identify the cause of all her burping.

I watched a couple more episode of Masters of the Air on Medellin TV.

 

DOG MEMES



No comments:

Post a Comment