Thursday, March 7, 2024

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 5:30 (Teresa was dressed to go to the gym), finally waking/getting up at 7:45.

I completed my gym workout from 9:30 to 10:30.

Teresa left at 10:45 with Laura for a doctor’s appointment.

I placed an Amazon order using my USAA debit card.

I logged onto my Zurich benefit plan but couldn’t see a way to print my 1099s. I called their number (800) 898-7143 and an operator said it would take 10 days for it to appear in the website but they would send me an email when it arrived. (It’s also possible it is “in the mail” and I haven’t received it yet.)

I logged into Metlife and easily downloaded my 1099s to my USB drive.

I left the apt about 2pm and bought a box of Atorvastatina in Pasteur pharmacy for 82,628. (I bought a different brand at Todo Drogas for only 23,900 pesos back in January.)

While in Los Porteños having a latte a guy came by wearing a facemask and selling facemasks. 😊 I told him I’m good.

I returned to the apt about 4pm. I ran into Teresa in the garage on her way to getting a nail fixed.

I received an email from Zurich that my 1099 was ready and I downloaded it to my USB drive. I’ll have them printed tomorrow.

I finished reading Michelle McNamara’s I’ll be Gone in the Dark on my Kindle.

 

DOG MEMES



No comments:

Post a Comment