Saturday, March 23, 2024

Friday, March 22, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 2am, again at 5am, finally waking/ getting up at 7am.

Teresa returned from her workout by 7:15.

I had my workout from 9am to 10am.

New movies this week in Cine Colombia include:

  • ·     Arthur the King (7.0)
  • ·     Cabrini (7.9)
  • ·     May December (6.9)
  • ·     The Beast (6.6)

While I was doing my TENS 3000 procedure the guy who rents our parking spot dropped off 180mil for the next 2 months rental.

We were having lunch when breaking news came on TV that Kate Middleton aka Princess of Wales herself announced she has cancer. She said it was discovered after her abdominal surgery and she has started preventative chemotherapy. Well, there is no such thing as preventative chemotherapy, you take it only if you have cancer so she misspoke there. She’s 42 years old with 3 children. According to Dr. Gupta, the most common cancers for women of her age are breast cancer and next cervical cancer.  I’ve never heard of abdominal cancer. What I think happened (my own conspiracy theory if you will) is she went for some cosmetic surgery (eg, breast enhancement or mommy makeover) and the pathology showed her tissue contained cancer.

I left the apt at 2:30 and at Los PorteƱos I was having a latte but getting a questionable internet connection. I moved to Eduardo Madrid bakery where it was much stronger. I left at 4:30 and returned to the apt.

I started watching season 5 of Fargo. So far, so good.

 

DOG MEMES



 

No comments:

Post a Comment