Monday, March 18, 2024

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up a couple times during the night, finally waking/ getting up at 6am. I had diarrhea so I immediately took 2 loperamide and hit the shower.

Lately spending much of the day checking my phone for Bears news: free agent signings and mock drafts.

At 8:25 I started the Didi ordering process and arrived at Daniel’s barbershop 12 minutes early. After my haircut I took another Didi to Todo Drogas where I bought 2 months of medications for 632,900 pesos ($162) because I don’t know when we’ll return from Punta Cana. (Not sure when we’re going to leave Medellin either although Teresa informed me Laura will be leaving Monday, March 25th.)

I stopped at the Banco Caja Social ATM where I tried my Capital One MasterCard (rejected) and my USAA Visa card (accepted for the maximum of 300,000 pesos).

I walked to Parva where I had a café con leche. Teresa came by about 10:45 on her way to have her eyelashes done and asked me to wait for her. She said it would take about an hour. Ninety minutes later I was ready to leave when she arrived.

She said she was hungry so we headed to Asados Rogelio but didn’t quite make it as she stopped at Asados Family Garcia where she ordered Sobrebarriga (overbelly?) for us to share. It reminded me of some type of ham that my mother used to make but Teresa insisted it was beef.




Anyway, it was so much food the two of us couldn’t finish it and with 2 juices and 1 soup and tax the total came to 114,722 pesos ($30). Yeah, I thought it was a little expensive, ompared to the last time I ate at Asados Rogelio July 1st, 2023 when it cost me 24mil.

We returned to the apt. I’m still struggling a little with diarrhea so I took the 3rd pill which shut me down completely.

Back at the apt I finished the first season of True Detective then started The Gentlemen (8.3) on Netflix.

 

DOG MEMES




No comments:

Post a Comment