Saturday, March 16, 2024

Friday, March 15, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up a couple times during the night, finally waking/ getting up at 6:30.

Troyclough blundered a rook in our latest game increasing my rating to 1580.

I left the apt at 9am for the gym. On the way I saw workers restriping the “y” junction between Carrera 46A & 43A. Today I had pain on my right knee for the first rep of the Seated Leg Curl, completing my workout between 9am and 10am. Having finished a line in my book, next week I’ll probably be adding more weight to some of my exercises.

At 11:30 Teresa informed me there’s a package at our porteria. I told her not to get excited because I don’t think my order has arrived in Bogota yet as I haven’t paid for it. I changed from flip flops to sandals and went to pick it up and it’s a package for Laura.

At 1:30 The Weather Channel says it’s 85 degrees, my outdoor thermometer says it’s 88 degrees, and AccuWeather says it’s 91 degrees.

I left the apt at 2pm and walked to Eduardo Madrid where I had an oatmeal cookie with my latte. At 4pm I paid my bill of 12,900 pesos ($3.30) and returned to the apt.

I think my iPod is dying. I heard 30 seconds of oh-shocka-laka (Hooked on a Feeling) repeated over and over then only horns so maybe only one track is working.

I lost a game to Mekeal965 lowering my rating to 1568.

For supper I placed a large order of ribs from Mu. Once I finished the order I was surprised how fast they arrived. We each had a rib and some fries and saved the rest in the fridge for tomorrow.

 

DOG MEMES



No comments:

Post a Comment