Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Sunday, March 3, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up twice during the night, finally waking at 6am and getting up at 6:30.

I’m looking at my Camera Roll and photos I know I’ve deleted are now back.

I left the apt at 8am and walked to La Frontera where I tried the BBVA ATM again but with the same result. 




Across the street I had a latte in Olivenza while waiting for Glenn. He informed me he’s still waiting on clearance to have his hernia surgery paid for by his Sura health insurance. He’s considering switching his wi-fi to Movistar to get their fiber optic internet.

I left just before 11am and returned to the apt where I dropped off my debit card and that’s when I realized I left it’s plastic case in the ATM.

I walked to the mall and recycled a plastic bottle then went upstairs to Cine Colombia. I asked to buy a ticket to The Immortals – The Wonders of the Museo Egizio. I was told that documentary wasn’t available and neither would be the two upcoming documentaries Venice and Pompei. I looked around and found Past Lives (7.9). I checked IMDB and it said it was in Korean and English. I asked the cashier and was told it was in Korean.

I went up to Only Roast Beef and ordered a sandwich and a Coke for 24,100 pesos. I gave the cashier 2 20-mil bills and she obviously couldn’t find change. I even saw one of the workers digging in his pocket. I took the 20’s back and gave them exact change.

In Exito I bought a bottle of catsup and apples and bananas and returned to the apt by taxi.

The message I saw in Outlook says, “Your storage is full. You can’t send or receive messages or upload files to OneDrive.”

I deleted some of my email folders and 5,051 files from my Archive folder. Two hours later it was still emptying the folder so I cancelled it but then it said it was empty so I cleared the deleted folder. That’s still not enough, next I’ll delete files from OneDrive.

I tried to log into one of my pension companies and for security purposes, Hotmail sent a code to Yahoo but then Yahoo sent a code to Gmail. šŸ˜Š

Just after 6pm Teresa got the idea of ordering from Mu. I placed the order and it arrived just after 7pm. Mu had a flyer that they are in a new location at Carrera 33 #7-135. I think it’s just down the street from El Correo.

I resigned a game vs Troyclough dropping my rating 10 points to 1574.

Laura and Peter stopped by at 8pm and picked up Peter’s suitcases. His flight is 4am tomorrow morning. Laura will be staying with us for another week or two.

I gave Teresa 380,000 pesos ($96) for her monthly personal trainer fee.

We had some rain in the evening and it was still raining when I went to bed at 10pm.

 

DOG MEMES



 

No comments:

Post a Comment